Saturday, January 7, 2012

Salem Ma. More fabulous photos

 Pretty Pansies from the Hawthorne Hotel
 I love the Colonial Revival Garden beds at The House of The Seven Gables
 Tulips ~ Tulips and more Tulips
 I just love this photo with it's bold red autumn colors makes me happy
Garden of The Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast ~ Black Eyed Susans
Gardens of The Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast ~ Purple Clematis

 The Ropes Mansion is one of my favorite homes in Salem
 The formal Gardens of the Ropes Mansion are absolutely stunning.  I can spend all day strolling the garden and relaxing on one of several benches.  A perfect place to bring a book and enjoy nature.
 The window boxes at the Hawthorne Hotel are always beautifully designed
 Nathanial Hawthorne
 Another view of the Ropes Mansion showing the center Sundial, which is typically a key feature of the Colonial Revival Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment